LGBT2SQQIA Perspectives: Connection, Leadership and Wellness
March 28 – 30, 2017
The Transformation Center’s 2017 MLA was dedicated to providing, perpetuating and promoting LGBT2SQQIA leadership in the Mental Health Recovery Movement. Enjoy photos of some of those ground-breaking leaders (hover and click to enlarge & scroll through at your own pace)
The MLA is sponsored by Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership
MLA training supports YOU to make a difference!
“Speak your mind… Even if your voice shakes.” Maggie Kuhn
Participants at the Leadership Academy…
- Have fun, meet new people, connect with old friends.
- Learn advocacy skills.
- Boost self confidence.
- Build effective meeting facilitation skills
- Respect and celebrate diversity in our community
- Learn about working with media, lawmakers, state authorities & departments on matters of policy affecting mental health and addiction recovery
- Create a plan for taking action!
Our mission is to expand and strengthen the dynamic network of empowered advocates statewide.
Won’t you join us?
For more information please contact:
The Transformation Center
98 Magazine st.
Roxbury, MA 02119
Phone: (617) 442- 4111
Fax: (617) 442-4005